Send Me Your Tracks
- First, make sure your tracks are organized and the takes you want to use are selected.
- Use the comments section for any special instructions. If there’s an effect that’s special to the sound, print it on the next track.
- We will use an online service for delivery like Dropbox, HighTail or WeTransfer. If you prefer, you can even send me a hard drive. I will return it.
- Include rough mixes and references to other records of which you like the sound of.
- Please make sure everything is labeled correctly.
- I’ll listen to the tracks and make sure everything is technically in order and ready to mix.
- I’ll work on mixing your song and send it to your for any comments or changes.
- Listen to the mix on familiar speakers and headphones, and of course, the very important car test.
- E-mail me your changes and I’ll make them until you are 100% satisfied.
- Once the mix is completed, I will print a 24 bit WAV file for mastering, a 41.1 16bit wav to burn to a CD and a MP3 in the format that iTunes uses.